1.29.2013

Some time at last!

Okay, I know, water has flowed under the bridge since my last post, but the first two weeks back were plagued with one day weekends because of mocks dance auditions ... What I learned from those was that you have a better chance if you really want the part... lol!




Pics by Ariel, John and Kaleigh

But before that, I had the chance to go to the Park Avenue Armory to see the new installation of Ann Hamilton, The Event of a Thread. Completely magical! I could have stayed there all day, taking pictures and watching people  ... :)







Otherwise, nothing exceptionnal in recent weeks ... The days are long and dark, and we hit the ground running with alot of scenes coming up... I'm finishing my translation, which is a great relief and will allow me to really work for school ... phew!



Ed, our Shakespeare teacher...

The middle names of my classmates, courtesy of Kaleigh Kay Wright. Note mine, particularly long.
Between Shakespeare and O'Neill

I am delighted to dive deeper into Shakespeare scenes and monologues, yay! Ed gave me Olivia in Twelfth Night, now I just have to channel my illustrious cousin ... :)


That's it .... Otherwise nothing new, except the bitter cold and the snow ! New York is still New York, and when I have a moment to take a stroll it is always a pleasure ...






 I leave you with my succulent, thriving despite my lack of care!

Lots of kisses everyone, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment