5.16.2013

Let's make up time... first part!



Hello everyone! Yes, I know, I disappeared ... What can I say? ... The last few weeks have been epic to say the least! I do not even know where to begin ... The past two months, every day I felt like:


The rhythm accelerated quickly towards the end of March ... Between the songs to choose for the cabaret and the scenes to choose for the "Scene night", it was, in short, a marathon.


We play, sing, dance ...


We blow fuses... 


Furniture is being hijacked...


And the teachers too are tired ...

All this does not prevent us to enjoy the few days of hot weather that we had in this chilly spring ... As soon as possible, direction: the park!







Looks like we are spending days outside, but all these photos were taken in two days ... :)

Personally I took advantage of the weather to spend quality time with my man... how much we walk!! And I love New York, even though I can not stand the city sometimes ... :)




From Central Park to the Highline ...






Through Downtown and the West Village ...







Ending with the Cloisters and Soho... so many kilometers in the last few months!

Well, it's not all that but I think it's been a lot of pictures to digest, even if not a lot of text ... So I'll take a break and come back to you very quickly (for real!) for the videos and reports of the various and varied performances ... Ah, doesn't that make your mouth water ;)


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, and I think your fascinating.

    secret admirer. pierre

    ReplyDelete